DEL Token is the basic coin on the Decimal blockchain.
DEL Token is the basic coin on the Decimal blockchain, and it is also the reserve currency. DEL appears on the Decimal network solely as a reward for validators ‘ work. Then DEL goes on free sale to exchanges and exchange offices, where it can be purchased at the market price.
How do I use DEL?
- DEL is a fine way to keep your savings protected by cryptography. Buy DEL and store it in your wallet for as long as you wish.
- With DEL, you can make international transfers without intermediaries and high transaction fees. Buy DEL for the desired amount and send it to the recipient anywhere in the world where there is an Internet connection. DEL “crosses borders” in 6 seconds, and the transaction cannot be canceled by the sender.
- DEL can be delegated (passed) to the validator. Then the validator’s share of tokens will increase, and they will receive rewards more often. Remuneration is also distributed to the owners of delegated tokens, in proportion to their contribution. Just send your DEL to the validator’s address and get rewarded every day. Actually, the validator does not get access to your coins, the coins are simply blocked on the delegates ‘ account and can be revoked at any time.
- Accept payment for goods and services in DEL. It is quite costly to arrange payment in the traditional way, and DEL is widely used in the crypto community and is available for purchase on exchanges and stock exchanges. Customers are billed using an off-chain application that is available for all Decimal users.
- Develop a token for your business. In a few clicks, set the initial parameters of your coin and make a security reserve in DEL. Your coin is almost identical to DEL, and you can also delegate it to validators and get rewarded for it, as well as convert it to any other coin in the Decimal network. Besides, in order to send a custom coin, you do not need to worry about whether you have some DEL on the balance; the transaction processing fee will be paid by the custom coin itself. Do you already have a DEL or your own token? How do you use your coins?
Explore all the features of the Decimal blockchain and join our community!